Saturday, 26 April 2014

Day 9, 10 and 11 of 100 Happy Days

This week has been the last week of my Easter holidays so I am  bit delayed with posting on my Blog. Sorry :)

Day 9 of 100 Happy Days was about being able to do something that I don't always get the time to do. As a teacher term time is manic and therefore by the time I get home from work I am ready to eat and then sleep. This holiday I have made time to do something I enjoy, reading.  I only started this book a couple of days ago and managed to finish it already. 


It was a really good book which made it hard for me to put it down. I would definitely recommend it. 

This week I have also been to visit my Nan who is 101 in 2 weeks time. She looks forward to seeing my and my siblings as well as her 2 great grandchildren. My Nan is a very strong lady as so many times we thought she was too ill to fight back. I love visiting my Nan and hearing all of the stories about her and her 9 siblings. This week I went in with my Sister and my Niece and the highlight of my day was seeing my Nan look so well and happy whilst playing with my Niece. 


Day 10 of 100 Happy Days - My Nan looking happy and well at the age of 101 (nearly). 

Day 11 of 100 Happy Days saw the last proper day of my holidays. My sister works the start of the week so even though I'm not working on Monday she will be at work. To celebrate we went shopping (oops new shoes may have been purchased) and we bought some lovely cakes for an afternoon tea. My holidays are all about spending time with my sister, niece and nephew. So what better way to end the holidays than to have afternoon tea with my 3 favourite people :)


Day 11 of 100 Happy Days - A Perfect End to the holidays :)

I hope you have had a good week and remember….


Love and Hugs 
Christina
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment