Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Day 1 of 100 Happy Days

So Day 1 has gone well and I am feeling super positive. 
Today's happiness has been begin very productive. I have wanted to start a blog for a while after reading so many other ones (mainly beauty blogs) and thought when better to do it than today. 

This blog is going to be a way for me to vent about my life and show what an ordinary person goes through in their daily life. Recently I have struggled slightly with being 'on my own' as it is often described (i.e. single) but have decided I need to embrace this part of my life. I intend to live my life, have adventures and not sit and watch my life go by. 

Today I have enjoyed the sunshine with a delicious Costa, had my car washed and begun my blog. 


So Day 1 of '100 days of Happiness' has been a Costa in the sunshine, a wonderful clean car and starting my blog. Happy Times!

What will Day 2 have in store for me?

Love and Hugs
Christina 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment