Day 2 has been another good day :)
I have spent a lovely day with my 5 year old nephew, 18 month old niece and my sister. I come from a family of teachers and therefore school holidays mean spending some of the time in one of the many schools we work in. Today was the turn of my sisters school, which means I just do as I am told :)
I have loved cuddles, giggles and funny moments with my favourite people today which has made me stop and think just how lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my life.
So todays 'Happy' moments have been a lovely Garden centre afternoon treat with my favourite people and searching the local streets for some scarecrows made by my sisters school (similar to the Gromit trail, just not as well planned).
Yes that is Spongebob driving a camper van (one of the Scarecrows?! on the search).
I have wonderful family and that is what has made me happy today.
Love and Hugs
Christina
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment