This weekend I ventured down to Bournemouth with 2 of my friends from home to visit one of my closest friends who moved to the seaside about 6 months ago.
I really miss her a lot and miss being able to pop round for a cup of tea but its nice to be able to go to the seaside and make a weekend of it.
We left early Saturday morning and arrived in Bournemouth at around lunchtime. We were supposed to be visiting the beach but the clouds appeared and shopping seemed more appealing.
After a lovely lunch and some shopping (trying on some bridesmaids dresses) we got ready to go out for some food and cocktails.
It was a good night out with friends and we had some very funny moments and lots of laughing.
Day 5 of 100 Happy days was definitely time with good friends.
Sunday was Easter which meant, besides eating chocolate, it was family time :)
I love spending time with my family and it was a perfect way to round off a good weekend. My niece can make anyone smile and seeing her and my nephew running around the garden searching for eggs from the Easter Bunny was a very happy moment.
Day 6 of 100 Happy Days was family time.
One of my best friends who I am doing 100 Happy Days with sent me this lovely quote which I think is something which I need to always remember.
I hope you have had a lovely Easter Weekend.
Love and Hugs
Christina
xx




No comments:
Post a Comment