Thursday, 17 April 2014

Autograph Make-Up


I am a girl who loves shopping. I love buying new clothes, make-up and shoes (I own over 150 pairs of shoes) and pretty much any type of shopping will make me happy. 

Today I went to the local shops with my Mum and Sister and had a look in the Beauty section of Marks and Spencers. They currently have a 20% off sale so I thought it would be rude not to have a look. As I was walking through this section this lovely eye shadow palette caught my eye. 




I am a massive fan of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes but have managed to persuade myself I really do not need the Naked 3 palette. I saw this palette and it immediately reminded me of the Naked Palette I had wanted for so long and was just half the price. 
After doing a few swatches I decided it had to be purchased, especially with the money off. It has a wide range of colours which I could create a number of different looks with. 

Colours top to bottom - 

Charcoal, Gunmetal, Deep Purple, Petrol, Kingfisher, Latte, Bronze, Rose, Dusky Pink, Sand, Pale Pink, Silver. 

I am really excited to try this!

I also purchased a lovely Highlighter from the same range. 




I can't wait to use this highlighter as it is very pigmented but not too glittery so should add some great highlighting to my cheek bones and bridge of my nose. 

Be sure to go and check out the Marks and Spencers Beauty section. 

Love and Hugs
Christina
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment