What a beautiful sunny day yesterday was!
It was perfect weather for sitting out in a lovely beer garden eating yummy food, drinking wine and having a good catch up with a good friend.
It was perfect weather for sitting out in a lovely beer garden eating yummy food, drinking wine and having a good catch up with a good friend.
This made me extremely happy and was just what I needed to keep me in a positive mood. Day 3 of 100 Happy Days - lunch with a good friend, wine and gossiping.
Day 4 has been a lovely relaxing day where I have done what I love to do… shop! I was looking for the perfect outfit for a night out on the weekend and have settled for a new blazer which was a bargain in Peacocks (expect pictures from a blog post on the weekend).
Today has also seen me do something I love which I haven't done in a very long time… BAKE!
I love to bake, I love decorating cupcakes with all sorts of different decorations and decided I would bake for my friends. I am going to do a separate blog post on the perfect cupcake recipe but here is picture to represent Day 4 of 100 Happy days - Baking!
Love and Hugs
Christina
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment