Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Day 7 and 8 of 100 Happy Days - Family Time

I have had a lovely couple of days with my family and this has been what has made me happy. Day 6 was also about family time but I have had the chance to spend some time with my parents and brother over the last 2 days which has been perfect. 

As it was Bank Holiday Monday it was a perfect opportunity for me to sit and relax after what can only be described as a very busy couple of weeks. My brother does not live at home anymore and comes to visit us when he can and came to spend the bank holiday with us. 

My Mum cooked a delicious Roast Lamb and we sat and watched a film together. It was lovely not having to rush off anywhere and being able to sit and enjoy a good film with good company. 

We watched the Hunger Games which I have seen before and have already planned to watch the next one together soon. 

Day 7 of 100 Happy Days - Chill out time with my Family. 


As I come from a family of teachers and a lot of my friends are all linked to schools soon we share the same holidays. I have an extra couple of days before going back to work so my Dad and I took this opportunity to go out for lunch. We went to a lovely Italian close by and had delicious food. 

It was nice to spend some quality time with my Dad as we are very close and we talked about my plans for the future and what I need to do to get to where I want to be. 

So many people I know or see on the news are losing people so close to them and I feel so lucky to be able to do these sorts of things with my Dad. 

Day 8 of 100 Happy Days - Lunch with my Dad


The past couple of days have reminded me to enjoy all the time you can with people you care abut as you never know what is around the corner. 

Love and Hugs
Christina
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment